Thursday, August 28, 2003

Revelations everyday!!!

Was doing my QT and God reminded me again that we are here to be servants. Was at the HB Leaders' Retreat and God spoke thru Matt 19:16-30...felt that God is saying that we are here 2 serve and not 2 b served and that discipleship is abt pple and not a matter of giving up our possessions. God reminded me again in Matt 23:11-12 abt humility and servanthood. God also talked abt it in Matt 20:26-28...

I was reading the bk by Loren Cunningham, founder of YWAM, "Is That Really You God?", and his wife Darlene was praying 2 God abt her role in her husband's ministry and God told her that she's a feet-washer. She was estactic abt! I was like...wow...if God told me that i was put here 2 wash pple's feet i'll b like "Wat?! I can do better than that!".... But God showed me thru His word that Jesus was a servant and he came 2 serve the pple and even paid the ransom 4 our sins....
It's not an easy thing 2 grasp....@ least not 4 me...that we r 2 b servants of the pple.... But we noe that God has great plans 4 us and being a feet-washer is one of them...

All these talk abt missions has got me excited and I was actually contemplating 2 go 4 one of the Fever 100 trips in Dec... :) Surprise surprise! I was nv one 4 going out in2 the field and bring in the harvest and now I'm actually THINKING abt going 4 a mission trip! Haha! How God is changing me... :)

For those of u who hvnt got my prayer card pls inform me coz they're all in my office cupboard...heh...
God bless!

No comments: