Sunday, October 23, 2005

Bittersweet Symphony

Bittersweet Thots

Yesterday's junior cluster barbecue was fun! Loads of marshmallows and people-dunking after that. Heh.. It's tradition! =)
Jimmy put up a strong fight - a full 5 minutes of struggling before Kwang How and gang managed to drag him to the pool. =P

Today's service was...different..=) Leaders were asked to go to the front to be prayed for by the youths whom we're serving anhd then the leaders can pray for those who rededicated themselves to serve the community. It was a touching time of prayer when my cell kids came up to pray for me. I didn't expect it though, since I haven't been the best cell leader. It felt really good. =) Though I couldn't really hear what Debbie was praying. =P Moses and gang were a bit taken aback when they saw me all teary. Haha. Then I prayed for the cell to grow spiritually and to learn to love one another in His love. Julia teared. And it was the first time I actually felt that the cell has started bonding.. 10 months of hard work hasn't gone down the drain after all. =) Thank God for his grace!


Monkey Clan

Later in the afternoon... I was kinda disappointed at the outcome coz I really felt that he's capable of doing better. But I just want him to be happy. Wanted to give him a big hug. He seemed indifferent. I will try my very best to cheer him up (I'm really bad at this).

No comments: