Oh my gosh!!!! I have totally found the PERFECT moisturizer!!!
Presenting........
Chanel Precision Hydramax Moisture Boost Fluid
It's absolutely phenomenal!! The gel is so fine that it absorbs right into my skin! My skin feels so hydrated, even when I wake up in the morning! Good stuff good stuff!On a more serious note...
Spoke to Uncle Roy this afternoon regarding the Hum issue. He is so wise, I tell you! He said he had spoken to her about it and told me what he told her. It's amazing how he took the words right out of my mouth! I couldn't have said it better!
I told him that we're going to have to start from square one because things are never going to be the same. Even at Alisa's pot luck party next week, if she's going to get all chummy chummy with me, I'll probably tell her off.
No comments:
Post a Comment