Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A Week of Celebration

25th Dec

Thanks to Sue-Anne, Shin and I need not spend Christmas alone.
She invited us to her Christmas family dinner, where we had great food (her mum's medium-rare roast beef and cheesecake are simply heavenly!!!) and had a blast getting to know her cousins and Victor!
Thanks Sue!

26th Dec

Shin and I spent the day rotting in front of the TV/computer watching 3 fantastic movies (which all happen to feature black people!). Not being racist here. I love black people...I mean.. African-Americans!

We watched:
Men of Honour (based on the life of Carl Brashear, US Navy's first African-American amputee and naval diver)















Coach Carter (first time watching it... yah.. I know I'm slow...)





















Beauty Shop (fell in love with the very beautiful Queen Latifah)




















*Christmas pics to be posted later (once I get them from Shin)

More pigging out on Thursday during NUS cell dinner at Su-Lene's place and Saturday for Moo's birthday celebration. =)

Counting down: 3 more days till Moo and sis comes back from KL...

No comments: