Thursday, March 09, 2006

Day 3 @ Pico

It's my 3rd day at Pico Art.

I know I sound really sian but I am pretty happy here. =) So far so good lah... The people here are nice, my direct supervisor's a wonderful Christian lady and I'm really enjoying my lunches with here. Am shared between the Special Projects Department (SPD) and the Events Marketing/Management side (EMS). I haven't made contact with the peeps from EMS so far because they've been real busy.

Was approached my the HR Manager this morning. She told me she's planning to offer me a permanent position if I find that I like the environment here after 2 months. Whee!!! But I'll be doing what I'm doing now (admin lor...) with EMS for a start, and then move on to doing more hands-on stuff (sai kang lah.. =P Basically things like procurement of things for events,..and stuff). Sound fun, doesn't it? =)
Suggestion to ask HR to employ me straight away as perm.. Haha.. Think I'm gonna wait till the end of the month to tell her whether I want to work here permanently.
*****************************************************************************************************************
Oh! Dance prac yesterday was fun! Open House is going to be exciting! =)

** I NEED A TAN!!!

No comments: