Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Night cycling was really good! I'm surprised I managed to survive the whole event! Not without any accidents of course. I fell trying to remove my helmut at East Coast Park, on the way to Bedok jetty. So embarrassing! Josh and Elaine had to help me disinfect and bandage. But the bandage wouldn't stay coz of my perspiration. Sigh.

When we reached Bedok Jetty, my legs gave way when I got off the bike and I gloriously fell a second time! Aiyoh! So embarrassing!
My butt hurt. My thighs hurt. hands hurt. My wounds hurt.
But I enjoyed it! Really don't mind going for another one like that. Bryner, Josh and Alissa were really good leaders! Bryner's really steady lah! =) Mei, her friend, Vanessa (she's really pretty!), Dorothy, Hui Yi and Vic were in my team. Did I miss anyone out ah? Guess not.. =)

Okie.. This is the gross part.
So I grazed my arm and knee when I fell off the bike at ECP right. They're now oozing with pus-like stuff. Damn gross lah! Mum passed me this white Chinese herbal powder thingy to help try out the wounds. Looks really gross now coz I've got this whitish yellowy dried pus scab kind of thing on my wounds. They look like warts! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee........ So ugly!

Moo said he knew I was going to fall. That was why he kept telling me to take care. Heh.. What to do.. Mum calls me accident-prone. Heh heh..

I'M REALLY HAPPY TODAY!!! =) =)
HEE!
*BIG SMILES*
Totally smiling to myself. Can't help it. Don't know why. =)

1 comment:

mercuranium said...

*ouch!

do wash the wound and apply your medications daily okie!