AARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!
I could just scream so loudly right now! But i won't. Lest my colleagues report me to Buangkok.
It's so ANNOYING!!! Seems like you're not really serious about going. I understand the need to meet him. I really do. But I really think you should get your priorities right. Will you die if you don't meet him for 1 week because you were doing something in preparation for the trip? Will he? Actually, I hope he does.
I hope I can cut you some slack as well. And probably my expectations of you are higher coz we share the same blood. Be more flexible can? If not morning, then meet in the evening lah.
You're not a kid anymore, you know! Can you please learn how to set your priorities right? Stop being controlled by him! Seriously, we all don't thhink he's very good for you. But obviously you think he's the best. Whatever lah. You never listen anyway.
It doesn't help that I, being itchy fingers, went to read some stuff that I wish i hadn't coz I'm not feeling very good now. Why was I so kaypoh? I should so stop doing stupid things like this. Sometimes, it's best to ignore. Not knowing is better than knowing and feeling this way. Is my importance dwindling?
Never mind.
Shit. This sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment