Sunday, November 12, 2006

June the Klutz

So I was walking back from Bethel after camp comm meeting on Friday with Del... when I tripped on the mini slope leading to Heartfriends' Lounge. Don't ask me how. I just did! Del was really concerned and I thought my left foot was just in shock. But nnnoooo.... It was fine when we were walking to Jumbo for dinner and back. Then it became worse after worship prac and when I got home it was really really swollen.
(See pic.)

So I decided to ice it before I go to bed. Which brought down the swelling slightly.
My swollen left ankle



To cut to the chase, I got my Dad, the TCM practitioner, to rub it with Chinese ointment, plaster it with minty medicated plaster (the kind old folks use when they have rheumatism) and bandaged it with..er..bandage. My foot looks like a sausage!

(See pic.)

All thanks to Daddy, my ankle was well enough to walk without limping this morning! =)

No comments: