I had 2 very sobering conversations today. One was in the afternoon with Elaine at Island Creamary, about turning 30, acting my age and finding God's direction for me in the career aspect of my life. The other was with Moo, in the middle of the night, about my direction in work and assessed my interview style. He gave me 3 points out of 10. :( He also brought up that maybe I should look more to God and pray more for Him to reveal His direction for me. Maybe I've been looking at the wrong industries, wrong jobs.
I admit that I haven't been spending much time with God in regards to the career path He wants me to take. And it is sobering and humbling to hear it from 2 people today.
Okie. I will seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness and things will fall into place.
Pray for me to perservere and be disciplined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aiyoh... ha.... this post is so interesting. Don't be so sad - I know you can score well under my rigid interview-role-play training. :P
*shudder* :P
Post a Comment